My Photo
Name:
Location: Phoenix, AZ, United States

Christian, wife, mother, writer, artist, teacher, published author. I love to write Christian fiction and non-fiction.

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Charlie Sheen: Highly Credible Public Figure.....Huh??

Get out your tin foil hats.......Charlie Sheen questions official 9/11 story:

[enter The Twilight Zone music here....]


http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=viewArticle&code=JON20060322&articleId=2153

"Actor Charlie Sheen has joined a growing army of other highly credible public figures in questioning the official story of 9/11 and calling for a new independent investigation of the attack and the circumstances surrounding it."

Wait a minute...did I read that correctly? "Actor Charlie Sheen has joined a growing army of other highly credible public figures..." ?????

Charlie "I slept with a lot of high class call girls and entered re-hab after I made a string of really bad movies" Sheen is now a "highly credible public figure" simply because he questions the government and 9/11??

I sure admire Denise Richards more and more......


Hat tip: http://www.michellemalkin.com/

1 Comments:

Blogger Ruth Douthitt said...

No, but I suppose you believe this Dr. David Ray Griffin and Charlie Sheen are "highly credible public figures" and therefore deserve to be heard.

I disagree.

March 23, 2006 at 11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home